Godrej Microwave Oven Service Centre in Hyderabad. Godrej Microwave Oven Solo, Grill, Conventional. Our Godrej Microwave service centre is completely established from the Hyderabad location and we all offer this a reach of the microwave oven repair and services following the prerequisites of the consumers. We supply such a variety of those services for models and all kinds of microwave ovens to successfully resolve your problems. Whatever your house machine has a problem, our Godrej Microwave Oven Service Centre Hyderabad to likely probably soon be in your doorstep in an hour when you’ve made call for the service request. We’ve got the experienced and skilled technicians to fix any issue of your microwave oven within a few minutes or about an hour. To your telephone will be attended by also our team experts and you simply deliver a call to the customer support center and accumulate your address information and alternative requirements. Afterward, we will instantly mail you one or even more quantities of technicians to deal with your oven’s difficulty and fix this to make sure working in the best method. Prime-Support Godrej Microwave Oven Service Center phone number 7337449976
Godrej Microwave Is Not Heating
- The diode converts the A/C power output of the transformer to D/C, doubling the voltage to nearly 5,000 volts. This high voltage powers the magnetron to heat the food. If the diode burns out, the magnetron won’t receive enough voltage to operate, preventing the microwave from heating. When the diode fails, it is often visibly burned out. Inspect the diode and if the diode is burned out, replace it. If inspecting the diode proves inconclusive, test it with a multimeter that uses a 9-volt battery or put a 9-volt battery in series with the diode. When the leads are reversed, the diode should only have continuity in one direction.
- Most microwaves have three or four door switches. When the microwave door closes, the door switches actuate in sequence to ensure that the door is closed properly. If any of the door switches fails, the microwave will not start or heat. To determine if any of the door switches are defective, use a multimeter to test each of the switches for continuity. If any of the door switches does not have continuity, replace it.
- The magnetron uses high voltage, high current DC power to generate the microwave frequency that cooks the food. If the magnetron burns out, the microwave won’t heat. The magnetron is not repairable—if the magnetron is burned out, you must replace it.
- The high voltage capacitor works with the high voltage diode to convert the output of the transformer to DC voltage and to double the output voltage. If the capacitor is burned out, the entire high voltage circuit will stop working properly, and the microwave won’t heat. To determine if the high voltage capacitor is defective, use a VOM meter with a capacitance testing capability.
- Microwave ovens produce a very high voltage in order to power the magnetron antenna, which emits the energy that cooks the food. When a high voltage transformer fails, it will usually arc and have a burning smell.
- The thermal fuse cuts off power to the microwave if the microwave overheats. To determine if the thermal fuse has blown, use a multimeter to test it for continuity. If the fuse doesn’t have continuity, replace it. The thermal fuse cannot be reset—if the fuse is blown, it must be replaced.
- The thermoprotector cuts off power to the microwave if it overheats. If the thermoprotector trips, the microwave won’t start or heat. To determine if the thermoprotector at fault, use a multimeter to test it for continuity. If the thermoprotector does not have continuity, replace it.
- The main control board might be defective. However, this is rarely the case. Control boards are often misdiagnosed—before replacing the control board, check all of the more commonly defective parts. If you have determined that all of the other components are working properly, replace the main control board.